Welcome to NX Capital Co. and NX Uranium, Inc.

Welcome To NX Uranium, Inc.

As a new participant in the expanding energy and mining sectors of today’s global economy, NX Uranium, Inc. (the Company) is engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of uranium and minerals. The Company entered the uranium industry in 2013 with a strategic focus to build a fully-integrated uranium production company over the next five years.

NX Uranium, Inc. completed its first acquisition taking a 65% interest in 80 acres of an historical uranium mine in the 4th quarter of 2013. The Company completed the acquisition of the remaining 35% interest in August 2014. The company will stake claims on the 200 acres surrounding the property to protect its current land position during the fourth quarter 2014. Subsequent to funding, the company plans to complete Phase I of the business plan.

As of July 30, 2013 there were 432 Active Reactors worldwide. Most reactors currently planned are in the Asian region, with fast-growing economies and rapidly-rising electricity demand. Many countries with existing nuclear power programs (Argentina, Armenia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Czech Rep., France, India, Pakistan, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, South Korea, South Africa, Ukraine, UK, USA) have plans to build new power reactors (beyond those now under construction).

In all, about 160 power reactors with a total net capacity of some 177,000 Megawatts of energy (MWe) are planned and over 320 more are proposed. Energy security concerns and greenhouse constraints on coal have combined with basic economics to put nuclear power back on the agenda for projected new capacity in many countries.

Over the medium- to long-term, nuclear power capacity and power generation are growing, while uranium production will likely struggle to meet this growing demand.

While the spot price for Uranium is at an all-time low, many analyst believe a Seller’s market is on the horizon.  “Now is a great time for cherry-picking good assets,” Rob Chang, a Toronto-based analyst at Cantor Fitzgerald LP, said in a phone interview. “We think 2014 is going to be really the kick-off year for the uranium space. The timeframe for cheap acquisitions may be running out.” As a result, it should be expected that prices will likely rise to higher, sustained levels in order to support new mines that will be required to meet increasing demand.

Uranium Production Graph